EcoMobility Alliance Cities
Join the Alliance
Through the EcoMobility Alliance, participants:
- Become part of a service-oriented structure focused on collective learning exercises, peer-to-peer exchanges and joint activities.
- Help each other to reach self-defined goals.
- Benefit from the experience and technologies offered by actors from business, transport, user and governmental sectors.
- Engage in peer-to-peer exchange through workshops and webinars, usually centered on one city or topic at a time, allowing Alliance Cities and expert partners to deepen their knowledge.
- Participate in collaborative learning via a common program of activities, including training courses and seminars, with the EcoMobility Congress and EcoMobility Days as flagship events.